Monday, December 21, 2009

ANOTHER ONE IN THE BACK

OK i have to accept that the title might sound a bit exaggerated cause this one is not exactly one in the back. after my ex relationship opened up to a can of really flimsy and disgusting worms i just gathered that i had it all. The naive me ceases to learn you see. So neways i thought that was as bad as it got and that the rest of Wat ever i had left was a pure and honest set of relationships. but then as i always say life needs to slap you to wake  you up it won't ever just nudge you and say " wake up Angel". I had started to believe that you could have not see a person through shit but you still can form a strong bond. and so i let myself believe that i had it in me to make such friends. but that didn't happen. the dream ended and left me more bitter, as if that is not enough i had to find out the my closest Friends hide things from me too. i don't know if it's me but my relationships are going sour. its weird how life tries to teach you. i just wish life's taught me enough. i think i am done experiencing things first hand i think now i can learn from other peoples misery  :)
 

1 comment: